Top 10 Auto Insurance Discounts
- Multi-policy discount. For drivers who buy their car and home insurance policies from the same company.
- Multi-vehicle discount. For drivers who insure more than one vehicle with the same company.
- Conviction-free discount. For drivers who maintain clean driving records for a set amount of time (usually 3-5 years).
- Autonomous emergency braking (AEB) discount. For vehicles that have an AEB system that acts independently of the driver to help avoid or mitigate accidents.
- Short commute discount. For drivers who commute a short distance to and from work daily.
- Loyalty discount. For customers who have remained with the same insurance company for a set amount of time (usually over 4 years).
- Full coverage discount. For customers who have both liability and physical damage coverage on their vehicle.
- Away at school discount. For parents with kids who are living away from home to attend school and don’t have regular access to the insured vehicle.
- Green discount for hybrid vehicles. For eco-friendly vehicles that help the environment by reducing smog and greenhouse gas emissions.
- Group discount. Special services, discounts and savings for members of our Preferred Groups. These include: first responders, firefighters, paramedics, health care workers, educators, CAA members, and alumni, faculty and parents of St. Bon’s College. Visit https://www.munninsurance.com/group/ for more information.
Based on our experience, these are 10 of the most valuable car insurance discounts available — but the specific discounts offered may vary by provider. Be sure to ask your broker to find out if they can offer these discounts and whether you qualify. You’ll be amazed by just how much you can save, and what you can do with all those savings!
If you would like more information on your home or auto policy (and about the many discounts available) please contact Munn Insurance at 1-855-726-8627 today.[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space][/vc_column][/vc_row]
What to do when a wildfire occurs
If you are a Munn Insurance customer with property coverage, you are protected in the event of a fire. While our brave firefighters will do everything in their power to get the fire under control, [...]
10 Things You Should Do to Open Your Cottage for the Season
For all of us here in Atlantic Canada, the May 2-4 long weekend is the unofficial start of cabin or cottage season. If you have a cottage (or a cabin or a summer home), it’s [...]
10 Tips for Safe Summer Barbecues
Each year thousands of people get injured or cause damage to their homes while grilling outdoors. Keep your family safe this summer with these 10 useful safety tips!