Specialized Insurance for Rental Properties

Whether you are renting out a home, condo, or investment property, you need specialized coverage to protect your property while it is being rented. We will provide you with a tailored insurance package to fit your needs.

What is Rental Insurance, and why do you need it?

Rental Property Insurance, also referred to as landlord insurance, is an insurance policy specially designed to protect your rental property. Like a homeowners policy, this insurance will protect you against property damage, liability coverage, in addition to the loss of rental income.

Our superior coverage gives you the comfort to know we are protecting what matters the most.

Let us find the best coverage for you.

Be protected when it matters the most.

What Does It Cover?

Rental Insurance protects you and your investment property(s). Your rental/landlord insurance policy typically includes the following:

  1. Personal Liability
  2. Damages to the Property
  3. Loss of Income

Who Needs Rental/Tenant Insurance?

If you rent your property, either a home, condo or investment property, there are specific risks that you need to be protected against.

Rental insurance will provide coverage and protection should damage occur to your rental property.

What Does It Cost?

The cost of Rental Insurance varies depending on a number of factors.

The following factors are typically taken into consideration when determining your premium:

  • Size of rental
  • Age of rental
  • Rental income

We have access to many different insurance providers and can therefore offer you different options to ensure the best coverage at the best price.

Request a Rental Insurance Quote

Common claims scenarios

You are renting out a home in Halifax, Nova Scotia. One night the upstairs apartment catches on fire and quickly spreads throughout the house, causing significant damages.

Your rental property coverage will protect you against damages caused by fire.

There is a leak in your rental property and it is inhabitable for two months while it is getting  repaired.

Your loss of rental income coverage will replace any lost income incurred.

During a strong windstorm you lose siding on your rental property.

Your rental property coverage will protect you against wind damages to your rental property.

Switch to Munn

It’s Simple 😉