During 2020, our business grew. Like, off the chart’s growth. We had new customers racing to us, and we expect this to continue for some time, given the outstanding service and competitive rates we are providing. With our recent expansion into Nova Scotia, we have increased our business’s size and are now attracting customers hand over fist.
To help us keep up with this extraordinary customer growth, we’re looking for an experienced Data Processor to join our team. Based out of our St. John’s, NL office, you will provide service excellence and support in the coordination and data entry import of information into our application software system. Every day is going to be different, and it will be exciting.
Our team is young, innovative, and digitally dynamic. We are experiencing industry-leading growth by leveraging leading-edge technology, resulting in off-the-charts new business sales and customer retention at an all-time high. However, we are not new to the business of insurance. Munn Insurance was established in 1949, just before Newfoundland and Labrador joined confederation. So, we have been around a long time and are ready to take on the digital future of insurance.
We value our people! We offer our employees the following perks:
- Paid in-house training;
- Subsidized continuous learning;
- Group insurance plan;
- Employee incentive plan;
- Comprehensive leave program including personal days;
- Employee assistance plan (EAP);
- A Career!
You’re detail-oriented and efficient; data entry and keyboarding are second nature to you! You pay close attention to the fine points of your work and can switch from task to task at a moment’s notice. You thrive in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a team-oriented attitude. You’re able to prioritize multiple tasks and use analytical and problem-solving skills to make sure our processes flow smoothly. You coach your colleagues and thrive when both you and your teammates succeed. If you’re ready to join an outstanding organization and help provide a world-class customer experience that stops customers dead in their tracks and makes them say “wow!” then we want to talk to you!
As a Data Processor, you will:
- Enter policy transaction details;
- Verify the accuracy and completeness of information entered;
- Follow up with appropriate individuals for the resolution of errors as needed;
- Meet deadlines within specified service standards;
- Maintain customer confidence and protect our operations by keeping all information confidential;
- Act as an ambassador for Munn Insurance, always representing and promoting our brand and business in a positive way to customers, prospects and insurance partners;
- Be a positive contributor to our fantastic culture, which is focused on teamwork, service excellence, innovation, initiative, community, and fun, which helps make Munn Insurance a great place to work;
- And, of course, assist in other duties as required.
At Munn Insurance, we pride ourselves on providing competitive salaries and industry-leading benefits. We offer a work environment where your opinions are valued and expected! We take pride in our employee programs, including health and wellness initiatives, charity involvement, social events and much more.
If you are committed to excellence and believe you could be a valuable addition to our team and succeed in a dynamic, creative, growing business environment where you can advance your career, please apply online by Friday, November 05, 2021.
Munn Insurance is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We thank all applicants for showing an interest; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.