Customer Care Representative
We’re innovative, progressive, and experiencing off the chart’s growth. As one of Atlantic Canada’s largest insurance brokers, we’re committed to providing exceptional coverage and customer care. Competitive and personalized – we’re not your average broker!
To help us keep up with this extraordinary customer growth and fulfil our mandate of providing the best insurance advice and coverage to the people of Atlantic Canada, we’re looking for Customer Care Representatives based out of our St. John’s, NL office. An integral part of our client success team, you will assist our specialist team in providing world-class service to every client. Every day is going to be different, and it will be exciting.
Our team is young, creative, and digitally dynamic. We are experiencing industry-leading growth by leveraging leading-edge technology, resulting in off-the-charts new business sales and customer retention at an all-time high. However, we are not new to the business of insurance. Munn Insurance was established in 1949, just before Newfoundland and Labrador joined confederation. We’ve been around a long time and are ready to take on the digital future of insurance.
We value our people! We offer our employees the following perks:
- Paid in-house training to successfully become a licensed insurance professional and complete the Canadian Accredited Insurance Broker (CAIB) designation;
- A hybrid work environment;
- Health and dental coverage, including access to a 24/7 Employee Assistance Program (EAP);
- Comprehensive leave program including vacation, sick, and personal days – plus a company-wide holiday break at the end of every calendar year;
- Competitive employee incentive plan;
- Defined contribution pension plan;
- Frequent team-building activities and more!
You’re detail-oriented and organized; you pay close attention to the fine points of your work and can switch from task to task at a moment’s notice. You also understand that every interaction with a customer is an opportunity to build a loyal and lifelong relationship, so you always go that extra mile. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and can maintain a team-oriented, professional attitude. If you have a passion for winning and are ready to help our team build the best broker experience possible (seriously, we’re talking world-class), then we want to hear from you!
As a Customer Care Representative, you will:
- Communicate with customers to collect information required by Customer Care Specialists to update files and facilitate claims, renewals, and midterm policy changes;
- Update customer files with required data and information;
- Assist Customer Care Specialists with the renewal process as needed;
- Be the first point of contact when customers report new claims, clearly communicating the following steps and promptly reporting the claim to the appropriate insurance company;
- Act as an ambassador for Munn Insurance by always representing and promoting our brand and business in a positive way to our key stakeholders, including customers, prospects, insurance partners, and suppliers;
- Be an active and positive contributor to our fantastic culture, which is focused on teamwork, service excellence, innovation, initiative, community, and fun, which helps make Munn Insurance a great place to work, and;
- Of course, assist in other duties as required.
At Munn Insurance, we pride ourselves on providing competitive salaries, incentives, and industry-leading benefits. We offer a work environment where your opinions are valued and expected! We take pride in our employee programs, including health and wellness initiatives, charity involvement, social events and much more.
If you are committed to excellence and believe you could be a valuable addition to our team and succeed in a dynamic, creative, growing business environment where you can advance your career, please apply online by 4:00 pm Friday, August 26, 2022.
Munn Insurance is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We thank all applicants for showing an interest; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.