You work hard for your local business, let us work hard to protect it.
What is Business Insurance, and why do you need it?
If you are a business owner, regardless of the size or location, you need business insurance. It will protect you against damages, injuries, or lawsuits related to your store or a product that you sell.
What Does It Cover?
Business insurance is an accumulation of different insurance products such as:
- Commercial General Liability (CGL)
- Coverage for products and completed operations liability
- Coverage of stock
- Coverage for contents and equipment on site.
What Does It Cost?
The following factors are typically taken into consideration when determining the cost of your premium:
- Industry and Services Offered
- Years of Experience
- Number of Employees
- Annual and Projected Revenue