We’re innovative, progressive, and experiencing off the chart’s growth. As one of Atlantic Canada’s largest insurance brokers, we’re committed to providing exceptional coverage and customer care. Competitive and personalized – we’re not your typical insurance provider!
To help us keep up with this extraordinary customer growth, we’re looking for a Commercial Service Representative based out of our St. John’s, NL office. An integral part of our Business Insurance team, you will help provide world-class customer service to our Commercial clients. Every day is going to be different, and it will be exciting.
Our team is young, creative, and digitally dynamic. We are experiencing industry-leading growth by leveraging leading-edge technology, resulting in off-the-charts new business sales and customer retention at an all-time high. However, we are not new to the business of insurance. Munn Insurance was established in 1949, just before Newfoundland and Labrador joined confederation. We’ve been around a long time and are ready to take on the digital future of insurance.
We value our people! We offer our employees the following perks:
- A hybrid work environment;
- Paid in-house training to successfully become a licensed insurance professional, in addition to subsidized continuous learning;
- Health and dental coverage, including access to a 24/7 Employee Assistance Program (EAP);
- Comprehensive leave program including vacation, sick, and personal days – plus a company-wide holiday break at the end of every calendar year;
- Competitive employee incentive plan;
- Defined contribution pension plan;
- Frequent team-building activities.
You’re a people person; customer service comes as second nature to you. You know every interaction with a customer is an opportunity to build a loyal and lifelong relationship, so you always go that extra mile. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and can maintain a team-oriented, professional attitude. While previous insurance experience and a Level One Broker license are assets, we have experts to help you understand our world. If you’re ready to join an outstanding organization and help provide our Commercial clients with the best broker experience possible, we want to talk to you!
As a Commercial Service Representative, you will:
- Respond to commercial client requests, including processing mid-term policy changes, administering certificates of insurance, providing bonds and taking payments for policies;
- Record policy change activities, client information, and download policies to be sent to clients upon request;
- Support Commercial Account Managers on administrative requirements and requests;
- Help customers understand their business insurance policies and provide advice on coverage that is of value to them;
- Act as an ambassador for Munn Insurance by always representing and promoting our brand and business in a positive way to our key stakeholders, including customers, prospects, insurance partners, and suppliers;
- Be an active and positive contributor to our fantastic culture, which is focused on teamwork, service excellence, innovation, initiative, community, and fun, which helps make Munn Insurance a great place to work;
- Of course, assist in other duties as required.
At Munn Insurance, we pride ourselves on providing competitive salaries, incentives, and industry-leading benefits. We offer a work environment where your opinions are valued and expected! We take pride in our employee programs, including health and wellness initiatives, charity involvement, social events and much more.
If you are committed to excellence and believe you could be a valuable addition to our team and succeed in a dynamic, creative, growing business environment where you can advance your career, please apply online by 4:00 pm Tuesday, September 06, 2022.
Munn Insurance is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We thank all applicants for showing an interest; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted