Data Entry Clerk/Receptionist
If you are keen to work with a progressive and successful company, then we have the opportunity for you. Munn Insurance is currently in search of a Data Entry Clerk/Receptionist, based in our Corner Brook office, to provide service excellence and support in the coordination and data entry import of information into our application software system.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Data entry of various policy transaction details into software system
- Review and verify accuracy and completeness of information entered
- Meet deadlines within specified service standards
- Provide high quality customer service by greeting and directing incoming visitors
- Distribution of incoming mail; preparation of outgoing mail
- Ensures reception area is kept neat and tidy at all times
- Various other general administrative support as required
Education Requirements – Knowledge and Skills
- Efficient speed and accuracy in data entry / keyboarding skills
- Proven ability to organize and prioritize a multitude of tasks while working effectively within a team environment
- Sound analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Relevant post secondary education at College level
If you are committed to excellence, believe you could be a valuable addition to our team and would succeed in a dynamic, creative environment of a growing business where you can advance your career, then please e-mail your resume and cover letter to us at [email protected].
Should you be interested and meet the qualifications for this role please submit your resume to [email protected].
Work Location: Corner Brook, NL
Closing Date: September 27th, 2019