VIP Group Personal Lines Account Manager
2020 was a year that we saw growth, like off the charts growth. Munn Group Auto & Home insurance is our fastest growing program, and we expect this to continue as we offer exclusive Group rates and tailored Group Insurance coverage that are not available to the General Public. Our Group Auto & Home program is a major part of our growth strategy in our recent expansion into Nova Scotia. We need help providing exceptional client service to all these new Group customers in both Nova Scotia as well as Newfoundland and Labrador! We are looking for a few new VIP Group Personal Lines Account Managers to join our amazing team to help us keep up with this extraordinary customer growth.
Our team is young, innovative, and digitally dynamic. We are experiencing industry-leading growth by leveraging leading-edge technology, resulting in off the charts new business sales and customer retention at an all-time high. However, we are not new to the business of insurance. Munn Insurance was established in 1949, just before Newfoundland and Labrador joined Confederation. So, we have been around a long time, and ready to take on the Digital future of insurance.
We offer our employees:
- Paid in-house training to successfully become a Group Auto & Home insurance expert.
- Subsidized continuous learning.
- Group insurance plan.
- Employee Benefits plan.
- Employee incentive plan.
- Comprehensive paid leave program including personal days.
- Employee Assistance Plan (EAP)
- A Career your friends wish they had!!!!
You have been doing this for a while, so you know what it’s like being a VIP Personal Lines Account Manager. Every day is going to be different, and it’s not going to be easy. As part of our VIP Team, you will be helping our Group clients understand insurance and bringing the WOW factor to every interaction, as you know every contact with a customer is an opportunity to build a loyal and lifelong relationship.
What you are Great at:
- Collaborative team player – enjoy working with a great team!
- Enjoy multitasking in a fast-paced environment –- you will be busy!
- Strong Listening and critical thinking skills with an eye for detail.
- Professional — we like to have fun but must always act like a Pro!
- Enjoy working with the latest & greatest insurance technology.
- Exceptional time management skills — prioritize and plan!
- Positive people person — life is too short to work with negative people.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Licensed Insurance Professional with at least 5 years’ service experience.
- Provide world class customer service with a Dedicated book of business.
- Believe in building long term loyal relationships with your Customers.
- Passionate about identifying opportunities for account retention & growth
- Thorough policy reviews — ensuring the customer has the best coverage at the best rate every year.
- Cross-selling & up-selling –- not in a pushy way, more in a “How else can I help you” way.
- Helping customers understand their insurance coverage, providing advice, and making policy changes that are of value to your client.
- Passion to win & help your team build the best broker experience possible –- seriously, we are talking world-class!!
- Embrace the digital evolution of marketing automation & technology.
- And of course, other duties as required (and no, you don’t have to take out the trash!)
If you are committed to excellence, believe you could be a valuable addition to the team and would prosper in a dynamic, creative environment of a growing business where you can advance your career, then please e-mail your resume and cover letter to us at https://munninsurance.hrweb.com/careercenter
Closing Date: Friday, January 15, 2021.