During 2020, our business grew. Like, off the chart’s growth. We had new customers racing to us, and we expect this to continue for some time given the outstanding service and competitive rates we are providing. With our recent expansion into Nova Scotia, we have really increased our business’s size and are now attracting customers hand over fist.
To support our growing St. John’s, NL office, we’re looking for a dedicated Receptionist to handle client-facing duties as well as general office administrative tasks. When our clients walk into our office, we want them to find a friendly, smiling face and a helping hand. The ideal candidate has excellent communication and multitasking skills, a positive attitude and a strong work ethic. Every day is going to be different, and it will be exciting.
Our team is young, innovative, and digitally dynamic. We are experiencing industry-leading growth by leveraging leading-edge technology, resulting in off-the-charts new business sales and customer retention at an all-time high. However, we are not new to the business of insurance. Munn Insurance was established in 1949, just before Newfoundland and Labrador joined confederation. So, we have been around a long time and are ready to take on the Digital future of insurance.
We offer our employees:
- Subsidized continuous learning.
- Group insurance plan.
- Employee Benefits plan.
- Employee incentive plan.
- Comprehensive leave program including personal days.
- Employee assistance plan (EAP)
- A Career!
You will need administrative experience, ideally acquired through 2+ years in a related role and completion of a post-secondary program. The receptionist is someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a team-oriented, professional attitude. If you’re ready to join an outstanding organization and help provide a world-class customer experience that stops customers dead in their tracks and makes them say “wow!” then we want to talk to you!
- Manage a multiline telephone system for Munn Insurance & Rock Adjusting;
- Provide professional, efficient service in directing incoming visitors to various business units;
- Use multiple software applications including MS Office and custom software applications (EPIC, Phoenix, Triad and Venue) for searching client accounts and claims information;
- Preparation of various reports, as required:
- Receiving, sorting, and distributing mail and other documents from couriers and Canada Post;
- Preparation of outgoing mail;
- And of course, other duties as required.
If you are committed to excellence, believe you could be a valuable addition to the team and succeed in a dynamic, creative environment of a growing business where you can advance your career, please apply online by April 14, 2021.