During 2020, our business grew. Like, off the chart’s growth. We had new customers racing to us, and we expect this to continue for some time, given the outstanding service and competitive rates we are providing. With our recent expansion into Nova Scotia, we have really increased our business’s size and are now attracting customers hand over fist.
To support our growing organization, we’re looking for a dedicated Administrative Assistant based out of our St. John’s, NL office. As the first point of contact when you enter our office, you will be responsible for client-facing duties within our reception area, as well as general office management tasks. When customers walk into our office, we want them to find a friendly, smiling face and a helping hand.
Our team is young, innovative, and digitally dynamic. We are experiencing industry-leading growth by leveraging leading-edge technology, resulting in off-the-charts new business sales and customer retention at an all-time high. However, we are not new to the business of insurance. Munn Insurance was established in 1949, just before Newfoundland and Labrador joined confederation. So, we have been around a long time and are ready to take on the Digital future of insurance.
We value our people! We offer our employees the following perks:
- Paid in-house training;
- Subsidized continuous learning;
- Group insurance and employee benefits plan;
- Employee incentive plan;
- Comprehensive leave program including personal days;
- Employee assistance plan (EAP);
- A Career!
Every day is going to be different, and it will be exciting. The receptionist is someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a team-oriented, professional attitude. While previous insurance experience is an asset, we have experts here to help you understand our world! If you’re ready to help our team build the best broker experience possible (seriously, we’re talking world-class), then we want to hear from you!
- As an Administrative Assistant, you will:
- Provide professional, efficient service in directing incoming visitors to various business units, ensuring proper COVID-19 protocols are followed;
- Manage a multi-line telephone system;
- Use multiple software applications including MS Office and Applied Epic for searching client accounts and claims information;
- Receive, sort, and distribute mail and other documents from couriers and Canada Post;
- Prepare outgoing mail;
- And, of course, assisting with other duties as required.
At Munn Insurance, we pride ourselves on providing competitive salaries and industry-leading benefits. We offer a work environment where your opinions are valued and expected! We take pride in our employee programs, including health and wellness initiatives, charity involvement, social events, and much more.
If you are committed to excellence and believe you could be a valuable addition to our team and succeed in a dynamic, creative, growing business environment where you can advance your career, please apply online by Thursday, September 02, 2021.
Munn Insurance is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We thank all applicants for showing an interest; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.