Personal Lines Account Managers
During 2020, our business grew. Like, off the chart’s growth. We had new customers racing to us, and we expect this to continue for some time, given the outstanding service and competitive rates we are providing. With our recent expansion into Nova Scotia, we have really increased our business’s size and are now attracting customers hand over fist.
To help us keep up with this extraordinary customer growth, we’re looking for Personal Lines Account Managers based out of our St. John’s, NL, Bay Roberts, NL, Corner Brook, NL or Dartmouth, NS offices. An integral part of our client success team, you will help provide world-class customer service to every client. Every day is going to be different, and it will be exciting.
Our team is young, innovative, and digitally dynamic. We are experiencing industry-leading growth by leveraging leading-edge technology, resulting in off-the-charts new business sales and customer retention at an all-time high. However, we are not new to the business of insurance. Munn Insurance was established in 1949, just before Newfoundland and Labrador joined confederation. So, we have been around a long time and are ready to take on the digital future of insurance.
We value our people! We offer our employees the following perks:
- Paid in-house training;
- Subsidized continuous learning;
- Group insurance and employee benefits plan;
- Employee incentive plan;
- Comprehensive leave program including personal days;
- Employee assistance plan (EAP);
- A Career!
You’re a people person; customer service comes as second nature to you. You know every interaction with a customer is an opportunity to build a loyal and lifelong relationship, so you always go that extra mile. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and can maintain a team-oriented, professional attitude. While previous insurance experience and a Level One Broker license are assets, we have experts here to help you understand our world. If you’re ready to join an outstanding organization and help provide a world-class customer experience that stops customers dead in their tracks and makes them say “wow!” then we want to talk to you!
Reporting to the Personal Lines Service Team Lead, Account Managers will:
- Communicate with customers to update files and facilitate claims, renewals, and midterm policy changes;
- Track and manage customer renewals to enhance retention and improve processes;
- Complete thorough policy reviews to ensure the customer has the best coverage at the best rate;
- Help customers understand their insurance and provide advice on coverage and policy changes that are of value to them;
- Be the first point of contact when customers report new claims, clearly communicating the following steps and promptly reporting the claim to the appropriate insurance company;
- Put the customer first, all while assisting the Personal Lines team in delivering on their Key Performance Targets;
- Act as an ambassador for Munn Insurance by always representing and promoting our brand and business in a positive way to our key stakeholders, including customers, prospects, insurance partners, and suppliers;
- Be an active and positive contributor to our fantastic culture, which is focused on teamwork, service excellence, innovation, initiative, community, and fun, which helps make Munn Insurance a great place to work;
- And, of course, other duties as required.
At Munn Insurance, we pride ourselves on providing competitive salaries and industry-leading benefits. We offer a work environment where your opinions are valued and expected! We take pride in our employee programs, including health and wellness initiatives, charity involvement, social events and much more.
If you are committed to excellence and believe you could be a valuable addition to our team and succeed in a dynamic, creative, growing business environment where you can advance your career, please apply online by Monday, August 23, 2021.
Munn Insurance is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We thank all applicants for showing an interest; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.